January 15, 2009

Kathrin's Minor in Graphic Novels

After some pondering, I decided to stick to a Minor in Graphic Novels. I have so many books to read for challenges, I want this to be manageable. If I find the Minor is too easy and early completed, I'll simply "upgrade".

I will pick my 6 graphic novels from the following list:
1) Marjane Satrapi: Persepolis 1
2) Marjane Satrapi: Persepolis 2
3) Harvey Pekar: The Quitter
4) Adrian Tomine: Summer Blonde
5) Daniel Clowes: Ghost World
6) Will Eisner: A Contract With God
7) Alison Bechdel: Fun Home – A Family Tragicomic
8) Seth: It’s A Good Live, If You Don’t Weaken
9) Peter Kuper: Stop Forgetting To Remember
10) James Vance: Kings In Disguise
11) J.M. DeMatteis: Brooklyn Dreams
12) Paul Spiegelman: Maus 2
13) Bryan Talbot: Alice In Sunderland
14) Kyle Baker: Why I Hate Saturn

Note: My list is rather long because I don't know which books I can get a hold of. After all, I'm in Germany and some books aren't available here.

No comments: